The Many Faces of Homelessness in St. Boniface
- A paramedic who spent 20 years saving the lives of others
- A community leader
- A youth who has aged out of care, has been homeless and is trying to complete a College program
- An accomplished artist who is struggling with evasive cancer
- An educator
- Indigenous people who, for a range of reasons, have become disconnected from family and community of origin
- Seniors without social and other supports
- Victims of domestic violence
- People suffering from mental health issues
FACT: It’s true some people suffer from addictions but just as many suffer from mental health issues and other life situations that have rendered them homeless.
St. Boniface Street Links offers the only services to address homelessness here in St. Boniface. Your support helps us improve the safety and well-being of all those who live, work, play and visit St. Boniface. Please help us help those in need.